Dr. Dave Evans
Dr. Dave Evans is a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic and is a Certified has a post graduate as a Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner.
After over three decades in practice and having treated over 6000 patients, I still have an unceasing passion for treating patients. Each patient presents a mystery to be solved to discover what is causing their symptoms, and my ability to quickly and efficiently unravel that mystery is what has led to my continued success over the years. It is very likely that not only have I encountered your condition before I have also successfully treated it, probably a few thousand times. Even after all those encounters, every patient is still a new challenge to overcome for me and this is what drives me.
My post-graduate work after my training at Palmer College of Chiropractic includes a certification in Trauma treatment as well as a Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner certification. The extra Trauma training helped me become more proficient in the treatment of car accident victims, while the Sports Certification has helped me with the treatment of sport injuries as well as helping athletes improve performance.
I am excited to join South Pointe Healthcare as it provides the opportunity to work in a multi-disciplinary team approach with an excellent group of dedicated healthcare professionals.
- Three decades of the treatment of joint and muscle issues from trauma cases to aches and pains in patients of all ages from newborns on up.
- Worked extensively with midwives on pregnancy cases.
- As a Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner, I am skilled at diagnosing and treating the biomechanical aspects of sports injuries and sports performance improvement.
- Experienced in the application of Cold Laser to treat muscles and joints as well as speed healing and rehabilitation after surgery.
- Skilled in extremity adjusting.