Primary Care Near Denver, CO
Are you looking for a doctor that offers primary care, chiropractic, and mental health services near the Denver area? Your search for “primary care near denver is over – come see why South Pointe Healthcare is the favorite one stop healthcare solution in the greater Denver area.
Primary Care Near Denver, CO
Are you looking for a doctor that offers primary care, chiropractic, and mental health services near the Denver area? Your search for a “doctor near denver is over – come see why South Pointe Healthcare is the favorite one stop healthcare solution in the greater Denver area.
Directions from Denver
- Head weston W Colfax Ave Past Voorhies Memorial / Civic Center Park
- Turn right onto Speer Blvd just past the Denver County Sheriffs Department
- Follow Speer Blvd for about 1 mile until you pass Confluence Park and drive over the Platte River
- Turn to merge onto the I-25 N via ramp to Fort Collins
- Stay on the I-25 N for about 5 miles, than take exit 217 A to merge onto the US-36 West
- Stay on the US-36 W for about 9 miles and take exit CO-121 for Wadsworth Parkway towards US-287
- Continue on Wadsworth parkway, it will turn into US-287 N after about 5 miles
- Follow the US-287 N for about 5 miles
- Take a right onto S Public road from Highway US 287-N
- Continue through the traffic circle and turn left on Old Laramie Trail E
- Take your first left into the healthcare business area, and take a slight right and you will see the South Pointe Healthcare sign
About Denver CO
Denver is the capital city located in Colorado, known as an all American metropolis that has roots in the Old West era. You can find buildings dating back to the 19th century in Larimer Square. Denver has many famous art museums, including the “Denver Art Museum” and the mansion of Titanic survivor Molly Brown.
- Population: 705,576
- Metro Population: 2,932,415
- Mayor: Michael B. Hancock
- Area Code: 720
Denver has a crime rate that is significantly lower than other cities in America, making it the safest city in the United States. Colorado is home to three of the safest cities in America.
Some of the “ghettos” in Denver are located in: Baker, City Park East, Ruby Hill, Goldsmith, Globeville, Sun Valley, Sunnyside, Highlands, Valverde, Montbello, Five Points, Westwood, Colfax, Lincoln Park, and Athmar Park.
Recently, Denver is starting to become a major city. While it is affordable compared to other cities such as New York City, the booming housing market with increasing rental prices and fast selling homes make it difficult to settle down. The cost of living in Denver is still lower than other areas such as Los Angeles.
When visiting Denver keep in mind that most neighborhoods around the city are save, but some are to be avoided at night. When traveling by foot downtown, do not wonder into less populated areas and stay on main streets / sidewalks. Denvers easy and accessible public transportation makes travel at night effortless.
Take Charge Of Your Health
Primary Care, Chiropractic, and Mental Health – become a part of our integrated healthcare family today!